About Bicycle Mechanic
Bike Mechanics are responsible for servicing and repairing different types of bikes. Typical job duties listed on a Bike Mechanic resume sample are listening to customers, identifying problems, developing and proposing solutions, performing repairs, replacing parts, providing quotes, doing paperwork, and attending cycling events. Essential skills highlighted on Bike Mechanic resumes are mechanical aptitudes, practical skills, dexterity, customer service, time management, problem solving, and attention to details.
- Installed and adjusted speed and gear mechanisms
- Assembled new bicycles & Bikes
- Installed, repaired, and replaced equipment or accessories, such as handlebars, stands, lights, and seats, align wheels.
- Determined causes of operating errors and decided necessary action.
- Maintained knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance
- Responsible for all bike building, services, and repairs.
- Assisted customers in sales of clothes, bike gear, electronics, and bike parts.
- Maintained solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
- Helped provide friendly environment and outstanding customer service.
- Also assisted customers with size and style.