Maids are responsible for keeping residences and commercial establishments clean and tidy. They perform various cleaning tasks, which include mopping, vacuuming and sweeping floors, washing carpets, replacing dirty linen, and wiping down kitchen counters.
- Keeping carpets and rugs clean and odor-free by shampooing, vacuuming, and applying deodorizers as needed.
- Sweeping, mopping, dusting, and vacuuming to remove dirt, debris, and dust from floors and other surfaces.
- Washing windows and walls as well as polishing woodwork as needed.
- Scrubbing toilets, showers, baths, and bathroom sinks as well as removing mildew buildup and mold from various surfaces.
- Wiping down kitchen appliances, equipment, and counters to remove dirt, grease, and grime.
- Regularly emptying wastebaskets and disposing of all rubbish.
- Washing, drying, and folding bedding and towels.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all cleaning tasks completed each day.
- Laundering clothing as required.