About Contractors & Rajmistry
Contractors accomplish their duties by planning activities, supervising workers, and ensuring the project follows local codes and laws. A contractor may hire subcontractors for specialized areas, such as electrical installations and HVAC systems.
- Planning all crucial project development and implementation details.
- Determining the construction equipment and material requirements, and planning their procurement.
- Predicting possible changes and creating risk mitigation strategies.
- Meeting any legal and regulatory issues.
- Establishing effective communication among all project participants.
- Ensuring funds are available to keep the project moving
- Purchasing materials with enough anticipation for them to reach the site when needed
- Purchasing or renting the construction equipment required for the project
- Interviewing and hiring subcontractors to complete specialized work
- Creating progress reports to justify intermediate payments