About Interior Decorator
An interior decorator is an individual who plans and designs the perfect interior of a room as well as furnishes the room to make it a complete look overall. The interior decorator will consult with the homeowner or business owner to see what type of style they are looking to go with in their room. The interior decorator will then work their magic to make the dream of the homeowner or business owner a reality.
Our Interior Decorator Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet Directly with Clients
- Develop Decorative Plans.
- Select Decorative Elements
- Install and Arrange Decorations
- Manage Budgets and Schedules.
- Direct Subcontractors
Our Interior Decorator Skills and Qualifications
- Design skills - interior decorators are well-versed in the principles and practices of design, and know how to balance color, flow, and unity to ensure that all decorative elements work cohesively
- Creativity - this role requires a high level of creativity, as interior decorators need to come up with creative ways to reinvent spaces, which can include selecting new furniture or updating finishes
- Client service - interior decorators need excellent client service skills and the ability to make changes to ideas and rooms to accommodate the client’s wishes throughout the decoration process
- Financial management interior decorators must keep their projects within the client’s budget while also maintaining profitability for their own business
- Communication skills effective communication is key in this role, as interior decorators work with clients and direct the activities of contractors
Copyright © Ghanti Bajao @ 2020 || All Right Reserved | Powered by PARAS Infotech